POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dissapeared threads Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:32 EDT (-0400)
  Dissapeared threads (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Groucho
Subject: Dissapeared threads
Date: 25 Jul 2004 12:38:28
Message: <4103e204@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Do you know why one thread can suddenly dissapear? It was no more than one
month old. There is any kind of censure here?

Thx

Post a reply to this message

From: Eli
Subject: Re: Dissapeared threads
Date: 25 Jul 2004 12:49:03
Message: <4103e47f$1@news.povray.org>
You're probably using Outlook Express. I'm having the same issue over here.

Try http://news.povray.org/ and you'll probably see that the threads haven't
disappeared after all.

Post a reply to this message

> Do you know why one thread can suddenly dissapear? It was no more than one
> month old. There is any kind of censure here?

Nothing "disappeared".  You just need to learn how to use your news reader
software (that is, read its user manual and/or help files).  If you are
unable to to do that, use the web view at <http://news.povray.org>.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde