POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dissapeared threads : Re: Dissapeared threads Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dissapeared threads
From: John VanSickle
Date: 25 Jul 2004 23:19:48
Message: <41047854$1@news.povray.org>
Groucho wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you know why one thread can suddenly dissapear? It was no more than one
> month old. There is any kind of censure here?

The only time I ever saw a thread disappear was when I asked the group
whom they wanted to see get blown up in the next Rusty animation.  I
offered the choice of Barney the Dinosaur (annoying children's show
character) or Bill Gates.  Then someone suggested a sitting president,
which is the kind of conversation that gets servers impounded by
police.  The thread vanished (and I decided to shoot up the MS logo
instead).

Regards,
John