POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dissapeared threads : Re: Dissapeared threads Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dissapeared threads
From: Hughes, B
Date: 25 Jul 2004 13:48:36
Message: <4103f274$1@news.povray.org>
"Eli" <eli### [at] jehoelnet> wrote in message news:4103e47f$1@news.povray.org...
> You're probably using Outlook Express. I'm having the same issue over
here.

Apparently OE6, in fact, both of you. I use that too and they don't
disappear. It'll take some looking into your settings at the Tools menu,
then Options. Under the Maintenance tab uncheck both the "Delete..." boxes.
The first three checkboxes there can remain checked though. "Compact" after
so much wasted space is okay too.

Bob H.