POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dissapeared threads : Re: Dissapeared threads Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dissapeared threads
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 25 Jul 2004 15:24:47
Message: <410408ff@news.povray.org>
In article <4103f80d$1@news.povray.org> , "Groucho" <gro### [at] tripodcom>
wrote:

> His reply had the same message that the one from Thorsten but he was more
> friendly. BTW, I have never seen replies less friendly that those from
> Thorsten. It seems that he's looking here just to insult to all of us.

Maybe you ought to check facts before you toss words like "censure" around
next time.  There was not a single unfriendly word in my reply.  All I
stated was the simple fact that you did not bother to read your news reader
manual but instead started accusing the administrators of this server.

> Thorsten, I'm going to filter all your messages (I know how to do it), so
> I'll not see even your reply to this message. I don't need it. I don't need
> your enormous intelligence that shadows to the mortal citizens.

Your loss.  But then again I don't need your personal insults as response to
a helpful message either.

BTW, remember that the purpose of these groups is not to fix your news
reader configuration.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde