POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Head in the clouds Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Head in the clouds (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Jon Berndt
Subject: Head in the clouds
Date: 16 Jun 2004 22:11:20
Message: <40d0fdc8$1@news.povray.org>
[Heh! *loved* the POV-Ray registration key thread! ;-)

I was thinking the other day that it would be handy to have a set of ten or
fifteen general purpose media "clouded skies" (or hazy skies for that
matter), sort of like there are predefined sky_sphere objects. I am in the
midst of generating some concept art (I may post one in .binaries) and as it
is a flying vehicle the sky is important. :-)

I don't have any experience with media, so I don't know if this is even
possible, but if anyone can post a ready made atmosphere with clouds that I
could use in my scenes tha twould be great. Alternatively, is there a good
tutorial site with some examples?

Jon

Post a reply to this message