POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Head in the clouds : Re: Using MakeCloud (...and demo files. Was: "Head in the clouds") Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using MakeCloud (...and demo files. Was: "Head in the clouds")
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 21 Jun 2004 06:51:55
Message: <40d6bdcb$1@news.povray.org>

news:40d6b90f$1@news.povray.org...

>   rotate -90.0*x      // I also tried commenting out this line, but it
> didn't help

What is the size of the plane in pov-ray units? The scale of these scenes is
(more or less) in metres so that you're basically seeing it from 1 km if you
put it at z*1000. "My object doesn't show up" problems are sometimes due to
the fact that the imported objects are much too small to be seen because
they're just a speck on the background.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com