POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org (Message 21 to 30 of 40)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org
Date: 26 Apr 2004 02:13:53
Message: <408ca8a1@news.povray.org>
"pan" <pan### [at] syixcom> wrote in message news:408c86dd@news.povray.org...

> To ascribe one person's view of what is 'proper' to some
> general definition is not logical or rational.

No one has tried to ascribe one person's view of what is proper to some
general definition or to state that one person's capacity for understanding
negates their ability to comprehend irrationality, with the exception of
you.  Your argument is therefore self-contradictory and you shouldn't expect
that I will respond to it in the future.

The reasons for IMBJR's ban have been clearly stated, yet you seem to have
delusions that IMBJR was banned for reasons other than those for which he
was.  I can only conclude that you are trying to further a personal agenda,
but you won't gain abetment of it from me.

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au
thehandle - www.thehandle.com

Post a reply to this message