POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org : Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:12:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 26 Apr 2004 15:41:23
Message: <MPG.1af7764810638826989d95@news.povray.org>
> > He joined the club...
>
>     ...some time ago now. He came here around two/three years ago and
> he posted what I thought were *really* good images AFAICR. I can only
> say that between then and recently, he changed attitude.

I remembered him from last time, and what happened last time is that he
turned up and flooded p.b.i with lots of relatively large posts.  People
on modems objected.  He more or less said "tough". He sort of hung
around for a while, then bimbled off elsewhere.

My recollection may be a bit hazy though he showed a similar disregard
for the norms of the server then as he did this time.

Jamie.