POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Questionable Content on the Newsgroups (Message 11 to 20 of 88)
From: pan
Subject: Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
Date: 5 Apr 2004 00:41:35
Message: <4070e37f@news.povray.org>
Hmmmm....

maybe ask the admins to create some new groups?

pov.binaries.images.clean
pov.binaries.images.christian-approved
pov.binaries.images.minors
pov.binaries.images.bland
pov.binaries.images.i-dont-know-art-but-i-know-it-when-i-see-it

images are images - they certainly aren't going to erupt from
a computer screen and physically assault anyone

images are images - for some people, some images certainly assault
their sensibilities, mores, taste, beliefs, dogmas, political leanings,
sense of personal identity, sense of social identity ... etc.

man made images have effects
the same images can have no effects on different men

who would have figured?

Post a reply to this message