POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 5 Apr 2004 01:09:48
Message: <Xns94C2487AD273Eraf256com@203.29.75.35>
no### [at] spamfr news:4070e8a9$1@news.povray.org

> I don't know of p.b.i beeing a Christian forum, and as your truth might
> not be everyone's truth I don't see why it should rule the forum.

Yeap, thats the point IMHO.

I could also state that I'm in example satanist (with im not ofcourse but
its funny ;) and all
a) posts that do not have 666 in title
b) posts that do not start with "Ave!"
c) povray binaries files that  do not have chmod 666  ;)
are offensive to my relligion ;)

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/