POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 5 Apr 2004 01:23:07
Message: <4070ed3b@news.povray.org>
Obviously sex is an important component of human life, and as so, it's
part of his art. I don't find too much artistic interest in IMBJR's sex
images though, but I think that such type of images in general have an
artistic interest. For example alt.b.3d.poser has nice nudity images.

If I follow you, it seems to me that Baudelaire, Michel Ange, Rodin,
some surrealists etc. would have been banned from the forum.

I really appreciate your images, so it would be a bad thing not to see
them anymore on the forum.

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)