POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 5 Apr 2004 03:13:59
Message: <Xns94C25D87F323Fraf256com@203.29.75.35>
chr### [at] gmxde news:c4r0m4$22c$1@chho.imagico.de

> I suggest you try to get your killfile working for the moment - i am
> pretty sure this problem will vanish after some time in one way or the
> other.

The only problem I see here is limiting fredom of choice of contentent to
present, and trying to force others to own opinions and belivings (like
that such posts are afrront to "Creator" - lol).

Maybe we should create some sort of Saint Inquisition to ban or posts that
could offend certain religious groups?

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/