POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rating at the POV-Museum Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Rating at the POV-Museum (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: Pablo Viojo
Subject: Re: Rating at the POV-Museum
Date: 19 Feb 2004 22:00:59
Message: <4035786b@news.povray.org>
At this point I'm pleased because this thread has became very productive and
has made my rethink the entire project.

I've been reading your ideas and found them very good.

As Greg propossed I think the better system is that the same artist who
propose images for the museum rate them (not only their images also the
other's ones)

Cosidering the suggestion of Tim about the qualification of the curators,
maybe the votes of the differents curators could be weighted considering
their previous submision qualifications. For example, if "A" and "B" gives
10 points to two works but "A" has submitted works that were best rated than
"B" then their qualifications to the works would be differents (of course
"A" rate would be less than "B" rate)

These are my ideas. Comments please.
--
Pablo Viojo
pvi### [at] adinetcomuy

> How about every contributor also a curator?

http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/favorites/favorites.asp?cid=2380244271319
49824

Post a reply to this message