POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looks_like moves the lookalike object Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Looks_like moves the lookalike object (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Looks_like moves the lookalike object
Date: 27 Dec 2003 22:31:20
Message: <3fee4e88$1@news.povray.org>
This effect was unexpected from my reading of the docs.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Looks_like moves the lookalike object
Date: 28 Dec 2003 04:42:13
Message: <3feea575$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3fee4e88$1@news.povray.org> , "Greg M. Johnson"
<gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> This effect was unexpected from my reading of the docs.

No sample scene, no nothing?  What is this, a joke?  You do know better
after so many years of being around in these groups!

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

> No sample scene, no nothing?  What is this, a joke?  You do know better
> after so many years of being around in these groups!

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a bar.  The bartender says,
"What is this, a joke?"

Post a reply to this message