POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:18:46 EDT (-0400)
   (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Thomas Barnes
Date: 23 Oct 2003 11:30:53
Message: <3f97f42d$1@news.povray.org>
I hope this is the best place to post this.

I am getting back into povray (have been away for a while. . since ver 2) I
had a registered copy of Moray for windows but I lost the registration key
and am looking into getting a new modeler.

Has anyone used any of these? Moray Povlab 3d canvas or AC3D. I have tried
the evaluation versions but they are crippled so I can not really get a good
feel until I invest a lot of time and money.

Which modeler program offers the best value for the full registration price?

PD, I am also partial to Linux ( but Windows has better graphic drivers for
my video card )
thanks

-Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:30:55 -0600, "Thomas Barnes"
<thomas_D0t-barnes-@t-barnestormer.com> wrote:
> Which modeler program offers the best value for the full registration price?

If you mean true returning to POV-Ray then I think only Moray follows its new
features.

> PD, I am also partial to Linux ( but Windows has better graphic drivers for
> my video card )

What does it mean "better" in this context ? Stable ? Faster ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message