POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general :  : Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:15:23 EDT (-0400)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 26 Oct 2003 13:03:27
Message: <kv2opvgv5dtinig5115h7alccl2therrmu@4ax.com>
Hi Thomas Barnes, you recently wrote in povray.general:

> I had Moray, I liked it very much,. I sent a letter to the folks at Moray
> about restoring my key and registration but got no reply. .
Well, it looks like you didn't get a reply this time either...

The email I sent you bounced and came back.... maybe your mail program
is configured incorrectly? The address I sent it to was thomas.barnes
(at) barnestormer.com
Actually, your domain seems to not be resolvable by our mail server:
 <-- 421 barnestormer.com DNS lookup failed: no name found
 --> QUIT

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom