POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general :  : Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:16:37 EDT (-0400)
From: Thomas Barnes
Date: 23 Oct 2003 12:07:31
Message: <3f97fcc3$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I am primarily interested in the ability to integrate with Povray's
functions (radiosity, import, export to pov, etc.).

I had Moray, I liked it very much,. I sent a letter to the folks at Moray
about restoring my key and registration but got no reply. . besides, Moray
is about 30% more $ than the rest.

> What does it mean "better" in this context ? Stable ? Faster ?
I would say faster and <seemingly> more stable. I am using a NVIDIA ti 4600
and the Linux kernel 2.4.20 I get some screen corruption when I engage the
openGL function of the driver provided by NVIDIA (sometimes)  I don't think
going to .22 will help this.