POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : field render Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  field render (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: field render
Date: 4 Sep 2003 18:24:45
Message: <Xns93ED4315C77Draf256com@204.213.191.226>
Hi,
I have animation that should last A seconds and have 25 fps.
Now I got a notice from customer that animation must be outputed in field
render.

Should I only add to .ini
  field_render = on
or should I i.e. multipy by *2 final_clock and/or frame ?

What about subset start/end frame ?

Will resulting sert of images have 2 times more files?

--
#macro g(U,V)(.4*abs(sin(9*sqrt(pow(x-U,2)+pow(y-V,2))))*pow(1-min(1,(sqrt(
pow(x-U,2)+pow(y-V,2))*.3)),2)+.9)#end#macro p(c)#if(c>1)#local l=mod(c,100

Post a reply to this message