POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Liquid-Surface-Simulation-Macros released! Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid-Surface-Simulation-Macros released! (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: Liquid-Surface-Simulation-Macros released!
Date: 10 May 2003 03:54:14
Message: <3ebcb026$1@news.povray.org>
Working late into the night I've finally finished
my LSSM. I'm not quite sure if all bugs have been
tracked down, but there's only so much one man
alone can do...
For all those going out now and downloading it,
I'd like to have some feedback on the Help and
on the usage of the system, if its intuitive (as far
as it is possible) or irritating in some places.

Do note that the simulation just comes with one
"Walkthrough", a heavily commented example
which'll explain some stuff as it is being used. Its
meant as a hands-on experience to read and
grasp some ideas. Good-looking examples with
small scene-files are being looked for on my
HD. If you guys create something small and neat,
you could send it to me via email, I'll take a look
at it, and perhaps I'll just release an LSSM-Example-
Bundle or something like that.

Anyways, comments, suggestions (the typical
feedbacl) would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tim

--