POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Liquid-Surface-Simulation-Macros released! : LSSM Update! Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  LSSM Update!
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 22 May 2003 18:36:09
Message: <3ecd50d9@news.povray.org>
I've implemented some major and minor changes to the
core-code of the LSSM. Some issues had been taken care
of by using additional files for the more rare cases. I've
changed that to use one and the same file to check for
corrupt/correct/"needs update".
Additionally, some resimulation-parts where wiped out,
and replaced with ability to simply regenerate some
important parts, instead of redoing the entire simulation
(for example because of a corrupt Environmental-File) it
will just reparse the needed file "on the fly". Doesn't
work for all files of course.
Anyways, also added about 450 lines of comments into
the code to make it more obvious what I'm doing.

The main handling of the Macros hasn't changed, so
feel free to download the new version and overwrite the
old one, you're already existing files are broken with
it.

Regards,
Tim

--