POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amapi is free Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Amapi is free (Message 1 to 10 of 55)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Amapi is free
Date: 17 Apr 2003 04:14:23
Message: <3e9e625f$1@news.povray.org>
This month's PC Pro has a free full version of Amapi (I can't remember which
version - sorry).

As far as I can tell, it is the complete program without restrictions, and has a
full range of import/export plug-ins.

Anyone know much about Amapi?

--
#macro A(V,B,C,R)#while(B-256)#if(V-128/B>=0)sphere{0,.5translate<C-4R-1,9>
pigment{rgb<1-C/8R/2C/8>}}#local V=V-128/B;#end#local B=B*2;#local C=C+1;#

Post a reply to this message