POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Whats wrong with the news-server? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Whats wrong with the news-server? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Whats wrong with the news-server?
Date: 21 Feb 2003 07:54:56
Message: <3e5621a0$1@news.povray.org>
Recently, I'm getting a lot of hang-ups when trying to
access the sever via Outlook, I can't download, nor
upload anything. Is there some re-organizing going on
or such? Limited bandwidth?
Or is it just my computer/internet connection?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:49:17 +0100, "Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> Or is it just my computer/internet connection?

I'm online on news.povray.org 8, 9 hours per day and I have no problem.

ABX

Post a reply to this message