POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Whats wrong with the news-server? : Re: Whats wrong with the news-server? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whats wrong with the news-server?
From: Tom Melly
Date: 21 Feb 2003 09:31:39
Message: <3e56384b$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
> Well, its not complaining all the time. Just every now and
> then, Outlook tells me the server doesn't respond. Perhaps

This happens to me if I connect to a newsgroup, and then after an extended
period request a refresh (to see new postings).

A second refresh will re-connect and fetch new posts (it would seem that the
first refresh only attempts to fetch new posts and doesn't bother to check the
connection first).

Dunno if you've got the same problem though...

Oh, f-ups set?