POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gravels in a glass sphere Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Gravels in a glass sphere (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Dirk "DIRKO" Legler
Subject: Gravels in a glass sphere
Date: 14 Feb 2003 07:17:18
Message: <3e4cde4e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

To improve the image I posted to p.b.i, I want to know what's the best way
to create some gravels or sand and put it on the bottom of a glass sphere
(fish glass). And ideas?
I already tried some blobs, but I couldn't figure out how to put them in the
sphere correctly and they looked too artifical..

Dirk "DIRKO" Legler

Post a reply to this message