POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gravels in a glass sphere : Re: Gravels in a glass sphere Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravels in a glass sphere
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Feb 2003 07:57:39
Message: <3e4ce7c3$1@news.povray.org>
Though I haven't used it myself before, you might use the
Mechsim from Christoph Hormann, model a stone and
let Mechsem calculate (via gravity and such) where it would
lie.
Otherwise I guess its pretty much trial and error, unless you
write some nifty little algorithm to do that yourself, if you don't
use Mechsim.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde