POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gravels in a glass sphere : Re: Gravels in a glass sphere Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravels in a glass sphere
From: Dirk "DIRKO" Legler
Date: 14 Feb 2003 11:31:21
Message: <3e4d19d9@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Well, except, have you thought of trying an iso-surface for your gravel?

I never worked with iso-surfaces before so I don't even know how to create
them.. I created a nice blob gravel now with a texture from stones1.inc.
But now I have a problem I think I will never solve: How do I get simpov to
work? The tutorials work but I don't understand them ;) I have a field of
gravels now and want them to fall down into the glass. How can I do that?
All I got to work is a "mass" from simpov which just hangs there and doesn't
move..

DIRKO