POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  My particle system is released (Message 53 to 62 of 72)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: My particle system is released
Date: 22 Oct 2002 12:29:24
Message: <3db57ce4@news.povray.org>
Xplo Eristotle wrote:
> And then there are the people like me - unashamed
> software pirates - who would happily use your work
> and not give you a dime or a shred of credit, in
> the belief that information is inherently free and
> that artificial limitations on its freedom can and
> should be ignored.

So theft of information is ok, eh? Well then, there's one obvious way
for me to avoid that happening, and that is not to publish or release
the information in the first place. That would also save me all the work
of writing documentation and making everything neat, and there probably
wouldn't be anyone complaining either. It really is a tempting thing to
consider for my future projects...

At least, that's the kind of reasoning that arguments like yours result
in.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)