POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released : Re: My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My particle system is released
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 22 Oct 2002 19:05:34
Message: <3DB5D97C.C653B4EE@onwijs.com>
Rune wrote:

> Somehow I doubt that greater exposure of my include files would make
> anyone hire me, send me free things, or anything like that.
>
> Rune

As Gilles said: don't underestimate the power of Google! ;)

If someone would be looking for information/assistance on a
subject like particle systems Google could be a place to start
and it might be benificial to be somewhere at the top of the
list there.

I actually think the odds for earning some cash that way are
better then through direct sales - in the long run that is.

Remco