POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request: Stop Render Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Request: Stop Render (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Kevin Loney
Subject: Feature Request: Stop Render
Date: 31 Aug 2002 02:22:45
Message: <3d7060b5@news.povray.org>
A confirmation prompt when you stop the render might be a good idea. On more
than one occasion, during an exceptionally long render I've accidentally
clicked stop instead of pause, something like that is usually followed by
the use of many colourful 4 letter adjectives :-P I know this could get
annoying for short test renders, but an option to turn off confirmation
should be pretty easy to add (off by default perhaps). I'm just thinking for
convenience sake and fewer headaches.

Just a thought

--
Kevin