POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request: Stop Render : Re: Feature Request: Stop Render Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request: Stop Render
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 31 Aug 2002 12:14:09
Message: <3d70eb51@news.povray.org>
I continue renders with radiosity and don't need to roll back the lines.  I
use the load/save file in the radiosity section as well as the load/save
photons section both in the global area.  All I have to do is hit the run
button with the "+c" in the command line.   I stop my renders (currently one
that takes 5 months to complete (10240x7680)) several times a day and
restart it with just the run button.