POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Referencing povray in journals Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:03:50 EDT (-0400)
  Referencing povray in journals (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Referencing povray in journals
Date: 11 Apr 2002 01:44:37
Message: <3cb522c5@news.povray.org>
I often receive requests from academic folks as to how POV-Ray
should be referenced in scientific papers, journals, etc.

I normally just tell them to reference the web site, but I'm
wondering if there is a better response.

I'd like feeedback from users, particularly those in positions
that require them to write such references from time to time,
as to what would be a better answer to these questions.

thanks,

-- Chris