POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Referencing povray in journals : Re: Referencing povray in journals Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Referencing povray in journals
Date: 11 Apr 2002 09:29:01
Message: <vk3bbuolrif7cqrtfk9qcgrbenkvq4521j@4ax.com>
On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:18:52 -0400, Francois Labreque <fla### [at] videotronca>
wrote:
> > > I often receive requests from academic folks as to how POV-Ray
> > > should be referenced in scientific papers, journals, etc.
> >
> > my vote is for www.povray.org\science\
>
> Actually, Chris' question was the other way around.  He wanted to know
> how someone writing an article on some topic would reference POV-Ray,
> not how the POV web site should document where it has been mentioned.

I answered this short way becouse usually I have problems with proper english
and my intentions can be readed wrong. This time my intention was answer that
url is best way of referencing but splitting website to chapters (it was already
partially done as left menu shows) can show povray in more scientifical view.

ABX