POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Referencing povray in journals : Re: Referencing povray in journals Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Referencing povray in journals
Date: 11 Apr 2002 02:52:50
Message: <j7cabu0uf1v23n6g52jlf0i7d8i817pb40@4ax.com>
On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:45:30 +1000, "Chris Cason"
<new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> I often receive requests from academic folks as to how POV-Ray
> should be referenced in scientific papers, journals, etc.

my vote is for www.povray.org\science\

My answer is connected with idea around website. I think that website could be
designed with some kind of chapters:

www.povray.org\sdl\
www.povray.org\papers\
www.povray.org\science\
www.povray.org\sci-fi\
www.povray.org\artists\
www.povray.org\contests\
www.povray.org\download\
www.povray.org\community\
www.povray.org\about\

in case of science it could be examples of scientifical purposes of povray -
latest SEM images, galactic, atom rendering etc.

ABX