POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:57:54 EDT (-0400)
  pov2 html on-line (Message 11 to 20 of 36)
From: Gleb
Subject: Re: pov2 html on-line
Date: 15 Mar 2002 08:08:05
Message: <3c91f235@news.povray.org>
"W?odzimierz ABX Skiba" <abx### [at] babilonorg <mailto:abx### [at] babilonorg>> wrote in
message <news:hjp39u87rcv46na1l4q7ctfth72qbf0plr@4ax.com>...
> I think it hangs up with <http://www.bmt.com.pl/Poligrodzianie/sigs.pov>

Thank you for testing.
Yes, the on-line version behaves a bit strange for me too, I'm not sure
about what the real limitations are.
But it processed these sigs  for me in two steps ~ 100 lines + the rest.

Gleb

Post a reply to this message