POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line : Re: pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:26:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2 html on-line
Date: 18 Mar 2002 04:26:30
Message: <2ubb9uc70mfovpmpgdo5s29p84esaromg9@4ax.com>
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:27:22 +0100, Lutz-Peter Hooge <lpv### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> Wich one?

after you changes it appears in with CSSs

> What do you mean with broken? Visible <br> Tags?

Yes. At begining sigs appear properly from "new of Warp" they seems broken.
Also all sigs are separated with empty line in original file.

Note that pair digit-token ("0translate" for example) isn't highlited
properly. It also isn't highlited in POV-gui but perhaps you can force this
:-)

> (uhm, does't Windows and Unix use different markers for line-feeds?
> Maybe that is the prob, since I only check for \n)

Meybe. For answer you should call 0 800 POV RAY ;-)

ABX