POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line : Re: pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2 html on-line
From: ingo
Date: 18 Mar 2002 13:43:44
Message: <Xns91D5C91029523seed7@povray.org>
in news:Xns### [at] povrayorg ingo wrote:

> I tried to make a converter too this weekend, using python. It uses
> css, but it has no file i/o yet, also replacing >,< etc. by proper
> html esc- characters is not done yet.

It all works now:

http://members.home.nl/seedseven/povsdl2html.py

Fancy but probably useless things to add later, some more color-
dictionaries to choose from, optional line numbers, optional links from
identfiers and macros to the place where they where declared. A project
mode, feed it the top scene and it will do all associated include files
and generates appropriate links, maybe even for the standard includes. If
I feel like it, that is.

Ingo