POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line : Re: pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2 html on-line
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 15 Mar 2002 15:25:59
Message: <MPG.16fc7796116c645d9896e7@news.povray.org>
In article <1qp39uklntb84ucah2fs5igj5r1ovvjkri@4ax.com>, abx### [at] babilonorg says...

> Pretty good. My testing file http://www.bmt.com.pl/Poligrodzianie/sigs.pov is
> rather short but it appear with fatal error - execution time too long.

Probably due to that sluggish lycos server. I called it with you file,
and is now sitting there for more than 9 minutes and has only displayed
the first 3 sigs until now...

Last night it was very responsive, bot now it takes ages to show
something at all :-(

> Also
> with some sample css ends of lines are broken.

Wich one? What do you mean with broken? Visible <br> Tags? or something
different?
(uhm, does't Windows and Unix use different markers for line-feeds?
Maybe that is the prob, since I only check for \n)

Lutz-Peter