POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some flower reference needed Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Some flower reference needed (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Some flower reference needed
Date: 14 Mar 2002 11:34:26
Message: <3C90D136.BE74358E@gmx.de>
I want to model a specific flower: a red "Gerberer"
(that's the german term, don't know if its called
like that in english). Want I need is some
reference photos, some suggestions on how
to model (probably Mesh) and adjust the lighting
of the flower (the pedals, if thats how the "wings" of
the flower is called, look more like scattering
transparency, how do that with mesh?).

Anyone got experience with tracing flowers in POV?

--
Tim Nikias