POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some flower reference needed : Re: Some flower reference needed Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some flower reference needed
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Mar 2002 16:15:26
Message: <3C911312.2216583@gmx.de>
"Kevin R." wrote:

> I can't give you hints on modelling, but I spent a little time browsing
> through some seed catalogs.  They list a "gerbera," which looks identical to
> the images I Googled for "gerberer"!
>
> Hope that helps!

Well, it does help, though sadly I've found that out as well.
Thanks for your help nontheless.

Anyways, I think I'll buy some "gerbera"/"gerberer" flowers
next week or so (when I've got enough time to study them,
and when I'm more or less prepared for the modelling).

Sadly, when I looked today, there were no red ones to
be bought anywhere, so I'll probably use a different color
and use the photograph I actually did find as reference.

--
Tim Nikias