POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some flower reference needed : Re: Some flower reference needed Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some flower reference needed
Date: 14 Mar 2002 14:00:57
Message: <3c90f369$1@news.povray.org>
> WOW!!!

*g*

it sounds more enthusiastic than it really is. I just defined a generic
interface, built some macros using this interface with a clear result
interface and solved some problems which usually appear in tasks like this.
the result is a flexible set of tools one can use to build plant-meshes.
One disadvantage, tough: it is an open mesh. so no media can be used
easily.... but since I will be (propably) the only user... who cares:? *g*

regards
SY