POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Go ahead and tell me Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:32:33 EDT (-0400)
  Go ahead and tell me (Message 25 to 34 of 34)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Re: Go ahead and tell me
Date: 11 Mar 2002 14:29:36
Message: <3c8d05a0@news.povray.org>
Ooh. Interesting. Thanks for the info, Vahur. *goes to see exluna.com* :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Date: 11 Mar 2002 19:25:45
Message: <3C8D4AA7.60409@videotron.ca>
Rune wrote:

> "Hershel Robinson" wrote:
>
>>why POV-Ray is the best ray-tracer available today
>>and why I shouldn't bother wasting my time investigating
>>the others, even the free ones.
>>

> POV-Ray has high-quality rendering output, advanced scripting capabilities,
> but not least a fantastic user community. I don't think you can find any
> other ray-tracer with a community around it as inspirering and helpful as
> this one.

The Blender community is alive and well, too.

Although Blender is not a raytracer.

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a orthographic}

Post a reply to this message