POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Go ahead and tell me : Re: Go ahead and tell me Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:33:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Go ahead and tell me
From: TinCanMan
Date: 18 Mar 2002 08:31:21
Message: <3c95ec29@news.povray.org>
"Hershel Robinson" <her### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> why POV-Ray is the best ray-tracer available today and why I shouldn't
> bother wasting my time investigating the others, even the free ones.
>
> Thanks,
> Hershel

Community, support, price, flexibility, development, capability, power, plus
much much more!
If you find an image renedered by some other software that you like, post it
and challenge someone to duplicate it.  I guarantee within a week someone
will have it for you. I have been using POV for about 7 years now and would
highly recommend it to anyone.  I could go on and on, but I'm sure others
will do that for me.

-tgq