POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:25 EDT (-0400)
  Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Kabo
Subject: Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY
Date: 7 Mar 2002 12:26:54
Message: <3c87a2de$1@news.povray.org>
We are unsing povray to develop a free role-playing game of highest
quality - and perhaps you are interested in helping us...

Our project is named "The Tales of Trolls and Treasures" and was founded to
create a role-playing game in which everyone can create his own stories,
adventures, characters, monsters or even spell effects - or just play the
games others created.
The game project is programmed in C++ and uses DirectX for windows. Maybe
later on, it will be transferred to Linux. If you want to see how far the
development has come until now, please follow this link to the screenshots
(http://www.rpg-project.com/pages/shots.htm).

All graphics are generated and animated in PovRay. We have human figures
which were animated with povray and are able to walk until now, but not
more, yet. We got really cool trees and plants and are about to include the
first items we created. But the more people help us, the more complex our
game will get...

We know, there are some great povray-artists out there, and we would be
happy, if some of them would join our project!

If you are interested, please visit us at http://www.rpg-project.com or mail
to: kab### [at] rpg-projectcom

Post a reply to this message