POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY : Re: Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY
Date: 8 Mar 2002 03:26:36
Message: <l0tg8us4bd4vgu9sffmd375lom8khu2v88@4ax.com>
On Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:13:12 +0100, "Kabo" <Kab### [at] rpg-projectcom> wrote:
> Indeed, we need all kinds of items: knifes, swords, axes, bows, crossbows,
> helbards, armors, shields, helms ... anything you can imagine taking place
> in a role playing game. Besides, we need objects like torches, dungeon
> walls, ground textures, houses, tables, chairs...

I think it could be worth to specify some general rules of designing. For
example if you want houses then specify size of module in grid of your scenery
and add comment: house should be 2x2 or 1x3, castle should be 4x5 or 6x7 etc.
It could be also interesting to send as enviroment parameters: global light at
day, global light at night etc. This task looks similiar to POV-City - just
destination is more useful. Look for POV-City specification in this group:
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/20337/

ABX