POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY : Re: Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Searching help for role-playing-game-project using POVRAY
From: Kabo
Date: 8 Mar 2002 03:15:44
Message: <3c887330$1@news.povray.org>
When saying "join",  I didn't mean "become a member" and pay lots of money
or something :o) Helping us a bit by sending some objects would be already
great.

Indeed, we need all kinds of items: knifes, swords, axes, bows, crossbows,
helbards, armors, shields, helms ... anything you can imagine taking place
in a role playing game. Besides, we need objects like torches, dungeon
walls, ground textures, houses, tables, chairs...

All in all, we need anything which could be part of a fantasy world. Of
course, anyone who sends us some objects we can use will be mentioned on a
"credits" part of our page!

-Kabo