POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray How Tos Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray How Tos (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Timothy R  Cook
Subject: Re: POV Ray How Tos
Date: 12 Feb 2002 22:33:35
Message: <3C69DE88.37C8EB93@scifi-fantasy.com>
Mitchell Waite wrote:
> These How Tos are short tutorials on how to do a speciifc task
> in POV Ray and are fun to write. Things like How Do I Make a
> Cloud, How Do I Make an Explosion, etc.

"How Do I Use Media So I Can Get the Result I Want On the First
Try Instead of Randomly Putting In Numbers?"

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.scifi-fantasy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 12 Feb 2002 22:37:31
Message: <3C69E024.60A2F1DD@pacbell.net>
"Timothy R. Cook" wrote:

> "How Do I Use Media So I Can Get the Result I Want On the First
> Try Instead of Randomly Putting In Numbers?"

Practice, a lot!

--
Ken Tyler

Date: 13 Feb 2002 03:31:56
Message: <609k6uk3qi4vvij66hovfa06qe38pvn572@4ax.com>
On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:22:01 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> Sure, have a link -
> http://news.povray.org/povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions/16710/?tmax=100

I have posted this link three times in his threads but he still repeats this
mistake.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> "How Do I Use Media So I Can Get the Result I Want On the First
> Try Instead of Randomly Putting In Numbers?"

Hey, that's how it was designed =)

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

> > "How Do I Use Media So I Can Get the Result I Want On the First
> > Try Instead of Randomly Putting In Numbers?"

> Hey, that's how it was designed =)

Just because it was designed X way doesn't mean I can't get it
to do Y...what's the old addage?  "If it doesn't fit, use a
bigger hammer"?