POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray How Tos : Re: POV Ray How Tos Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray How Tos
Date: 14 Feb 2002 03:14:45
Message: <i8rm6uogpca125u8bcnknv2303g16tapdg@4ax.com>
On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:23:13 -0800, "Mitchell Waite" <mit### [at] dnaicom>
wrote:
> I don't understand this message. Who is "he" and what "link" have you posted
> 3 times. What is the point?

Here is explanation. Forgive me language mistakes. "he" is You.
My memory was misteken - I posted that link only 2 times. In third case I've
not posted this link becouse of little difference (Moray at subject):

http://news.povray.org/0t4b5u8qghn3m9hr2ldeuc5124lshg7m1i%404ax.com
  becouse you posted the same content at
  http://news.povray.org/3c5591de%40news.povray.org
  http://news.povray.org/3c5591d2%241%40news.povray.org

http://news.povray.org/ddea4u4e9ukkoupo1mq2k3c46poomhp6a9%404ax.com
  becouse you posted the same content at
  http://news.povray.org/3c453233%40news.povray.org
  http://news.povray.org/3c453246%40news.povray.org

You posted the similiar question but with little difference (POVRAY/MORAY)
  http://news.povray.org/3c476260%40news.povray.org
  http://news.povray.org/3c476270%40news.povray.org

Posted link: (http://news.povray.org/3889782D.B530971F%40pacbell.net)
describes rules of sending similiar content to different groups. Somebody
always send this link when anybody waste space of server. It's not against you
- it's just to refresh rules of sending.

ABX