POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray How Tos : Re: POV Ray How Tos Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray How Tos
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 13 Feb 2002 16:20:22
Message: <3c6ad896@news.povray.org>
I don't understand this message. Who is "he" and what "link" have you posted
3 times. What is the point?

Is there some problem with this posting? It has generated responses to me,
so I assumed it must be in the right place. I don't believe this post fits
in frequently asked questions, and moreover I have yet to see any activity
in that list, the last date of a message there was dated 4/17/01. If there
is a better place let me know.

Mitch

> On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:22:01 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> > Sure, have a link -

http://news.povray.org/povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions/16710/?tma
x=100