POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Personal Update (Message 15 to 24 of 34)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: Personal Update
Date: 18 Jan 2002 15:04:34
Message: <MPG.16b290bcff6e1841989ab3@news.povray.org>
> > Particle system - Not something I use.
>
> You probably would find some uses...they are used for things like snow,
> flowing water, fire, smoke, steam, etc.

Not unless somebody does a Moray plugin for it :)

> > BTW Chris, when do your holidays end?
>
> Well, I would be going back on the 19th, but I'm not going back to
> college next semester. I'll probably end up starting college again next
> fall...and at a college with internet access. ;-)

Umm...  Okaay.

Mind you, you should probably be aware that net access was a main
contributing factor to why I didn't get as good a degree as I possibly
could have.  Specifically a 24 hour computer lab in my honours year when
I had a key to the labs...

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message