POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update : Re: Personal Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal Update
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 19 Jan 2002 03:17:36
Message: <3C492B9A.A4316300@gmx.de>
Christopher James Huff wrote:

> I have done some demos, mostly images but a few animations...and some of
> my other patches get more attention with less of a demonstration. I
> think people just aren't as interested in particle systems...

IIRC you made quite some demo scenes for it (i have 19 files here, but
maybe some are my own) and i also have a 9k text file with documentation.
I think the scenes with inter particle forces do not work, but apart from
that it does not seem to be that bad.  If you have time some more detailed
documentation would be good of course.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>